Monday, April 10, 2017

Open Letter to Tom Perez




Dear Tom Perez:

I doubt I can type this letter without tears. I just hope I can do it without a stroke or using the cuss words that are clouding my mind. 

No, I will not sign up for “more information” about your tour with predator and traitor Bernie Sanders. I despise that man more than I have ever disliked anyone ever born. The only information I want to receive about him is that he was arrested with Trump or that he finally dropped dead. 

Why are you touring with a man who is NOT A DEMOCRAT, and who has done everything he possibly can to destroy the Democratic Party that he has lied about and publicly hated forever? Why are you celebrating this despicable person who purposely helped Trump and Russia destroy the election and what was left of this country? Why, if you are even a tolerable pretense of a decent human being would you have anything to do with this man who is terribly unqualified to be in any office, much less the White House, and who lied about President Obama and Hillary Clinton and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY

I am sixty-three-years-old and have been loyal and active in the Democratic Party since I was eleven years old. I’ve knocked on doors, stuffed envelopes, volunteered countless hours at Democratic headquarters, organized rallies and volunteers, driven to the state capital to volunteer at KDP, raised loyal Democrats – one of whom is currently organizing a convention for young Democrats . . .  And you are trying to reward the very people who are calling me “a shriveled old cunt” and telling me to “die and get out of the way” for people who have purposely turned this entire country over to Republicans? Are you KIDDING ME? (please insert the worst words you can imagine before the word kidding and I hope you know some worse than the ones Bernie’s supporters have called me) 

No. I don’t want any information. I don’t want anything to do with the Democratic Party until you denounce Sanders and his cult of destructive, nasty, deplorable emoprogs. I will unregister because I want nothing to do with a party that watched and mocked the Republicans for not standing up to their tea party but is now going to follow right in their footsteps. You can be that hypocrite without me because I don’t like hypocrites. You surely know that they purposely teamed up with the GOP tea party to – their words, “Learn from them now to destroy both parties from within.” If you don’t know that by personal experience, you should know it by observation from afar because, even the most inattentive people I know have figured out. 

I have removed myself from most mailing lists and will continue to do so until I get no communication from the party that YOU are [mis]leading, because it sure isn’t the party I have loved and supported and isn’t anything I want to be associated with now that you are traveling around with that DEPLORABLE man who is part of team Trump/Russia/Sanders. 

Trump is not the problem. The people who put him in office ARE and Bernie Sanders and his supporters did exactly that. You have proven already that you are one of them and that is the biggest disappointment of the year. 

I hope you and everyone who is walking with you right now suffer ten times the sorrow that surely lives in the heart of Hillary Clinton. 

With heartbreaking regret that I supported you,

Sandy Knauer

No comments:

JCPS BusGate