Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My Terrible Experience(s) With Avail Vapor and PockeX


You and Samir Vaughn aren't connected on Facebook
Store manager at AVAIL Vapor,
Wed 11:10am
Hey Sandy,

It’s Bain up at Avail. I couldn’t find you in the system to reach out but felt it necessary because I hate that you have had a terrible experience. Give me a call at the store and let’s get something figured out for you so I can get to the bottom of why you are unhappy. My reviews are 5 stars across the board so the fact you left a 2 with a less than favorable review means we didn’t take care of you fully and I would like the opportunity to do so.

5027854885-store number

I look forward to hearing from you and getting your feedback.
Thu 11:34am

You accepted Samir's request.

Fri 12:29pm
I haven't been able to catch you in the store yet so thought I would message you my story. Then, you can call me when it fits your schedule.[store employee told me this guy was on vacation]

I came into the store one day and purchased a kit (Aspire) - a small, inexpensive vaping pen kit. I loved it so much that I came back the next week to buy a second because I like to have two. Two different employees.

When it was time to buy my second box of replacement coils, a third employee told me the store didn't carry them anymore and wrote the name of place on the internet that I might find them (discountvapors.com) on a card and gave it to me. I checked and didn't find what I needed so I drove to the Avail location on Bardstown Road, where I purchased their last box and was told that I was having trouble because the line was discontinued.

So, I had two new kits that were not going to be of any use to me when that box of coils was gone. I was not happy. So, I returned to your store to ask why no one had bothered to tell me that this was being discontinued when I bought those two. Of course, the employees were polite and apologetic but that didn't solve my problem or make me happy.

Finally, when I said I would never return to buy anything else from Avail, someone convinced me to buy the PockeX that was on sale. Reluctantly, I did. And, because I'm a sucker, I guess, I returned a week later to purchase a second one so I'd have a spare.

Within weeks, the first one started to leak. I returned to the store with it and the employee working that day looked at it and pressed the two ends together and said sometimes they get separated a little and it should be fine. It wasn't and the second started leaking and by then I had oily spots on several articles of clothing from leaks.

I returned again. This employee looked, said no cracks (I knew that, neither had been dropped) so they must need rings/gaskets. Only you don't carry the rings/gaskets. But I might be able to find them online. I looked at the Avail website and no rings there, either.

Now, one of the two doesn't charge anymore. I can't find a way to replace batteries, even if batteries were available on the website.

I'm not at all happy.

Employees are polite, but that doesn't make up for poor products and company policies.

My phone number is 742-6749 if you need more information.

Sandy I am off today and tomorrow. Would it be ok for me to call you on Sunday or would you rather Monday? I will be in the store both days on Sunday until about 4 and then on Monday until 6. I understand you have had a less than ideal run so my biggest concern is making sure we figure out what can be done to ensure you are taken care of properly. I in no way want any of my customers to feel they are experiencing a 2 star worth of treatment ever. That is not the way I want my store to be. I have worked very hard in efforts to ensure all my customers are treated at the highest level and I want just that for you.
As you can see, I took time out of my day to hopefully fix this error we have come across in your happiness because I genuinely care about my customers and their experiences in my particular store.
We will make this right!
Thank you. Sunday or Monday will be fine.
10:11am
Sunday and Monday passed with no call. I found the perfect solution though: https://altsmoke.com/

No comments:

JCPS BusGate