Monday, August 08, 2022

Careful With Clicks

Ever wonder why you have to click five times to actually get to play Candy Crush or a game of gin? Or why someone wants to tell you what dog you are, or why you need to click multiple colors to find out what color undies your neighbor is wearing? I wonder often WHAT is behind the lost clicks and if people paying for ads that those clicks sometimes lead to realize that the game sites play the same ad five times in one game, making me hate them so it's counterproductive. 

Here's how easy it is to make a link that isn't what it says it is. Even I, with no real developer skills, can do it. 

I am more than pretty sure that this is how I ended up in a pro Rand Paul group, as well as on some mailing lists I didn't want to be on.


Tap here for list of RBG scandals  


No comments:

JCPS BusGate