Monday, August 17, 2015

BS Analogy 5





The job interview:

I’m here to apply for the Director of Communications position.

Great. First, tell me what you know about our company.

I hate your company and everything about it. I'm here to force you to do things my way.

What is your way? What have you accomplished that should make me think you could do the job?

I don't know what my way is. I named a couple of puppies and scammed a few people. SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK.

I was letting you talk.

I am the only person who ever did anything right in your company.

You haven't done anything in my company.

Doesn’t matter. If I tell people to believe I have, they will believe me. By the way, your CEO sucks, too, except when he does things that I want to take credit for.

You're hired! (Only in the fantasies or delusions of BS supporters.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can actually hear Bs saying that in my head.... he's such a narrsasist. .... and an unraveling one at that !!

JCPS BusGate